Come to the East-Central Kansas Premier Turkey hunting outfitter!
95% success rate on our turkey hunts across the board! We want to form a relationship with clients and become your go-to east-central Kansas outfitter! Year after year, hunt after hunt! We can’t wait to make memories with ya’ll!
- Meals and lodging included
- Plan for a cooked-hearty breakfast and a cooked-hot-hearty dinner; fridge and pantry full of snack bars and sandwich stuff for mid day.
- Lodge is fully furnished with everything you will want or need (washer/dryer, full kitchen, full bath, wifi, tv’s, “man-cave” in the garage with a tv and pool table and dart board, huge back deck overlooking the 5 acre pond behind the lodge, front porch with chairs/table and grills/smokers).
- Retrieving your bird and cleaning/bagging meat
- All blinds (ground/pop-up) provided and ready for you.
- Guides on site at all times for all your needs
- Fully guided hunts at your request if wanted or needed (no additional charge).
- Spring fishing on our 5 acre pond right behind the lodge and morel hunting!
- 1 Bearded bird. (1 game tag/permit)
How We Hunt
We hunt all sorts of terrain; creek timber/bottoms, bottom-ground crop fields, pastureland, brushy/cedars, upland crop fields. The terrain is unlimited on our vast acreage!
Hunters can choose to hunt out of blinds (ground/pop-up) or spot and stalk. We have several options to suit the hunters with what they are comfortable with.
We take you out and pick you up from every hunt
Guides available at all times to help with any and all your needs. Guides can hunt with you if requested.
Only hunting for the Spring Turkey season (not Fall Turkey).
Where We Hunt
We have 15,000 acres to hunt on; very vast and beautiful turkey terrain.
Our land is in Turkey Units 3 and 6. Based out of Lyndon, KS and spreads out in all directions from there.
Right between Melvern and Pomona Lake Reservoirs that hold a very large number of Eastern Turkey and we do have some Rio/Eastern Hybrid birds!
Availability for 2023
Booking for 2023 now!
Only taking a limited number of Turkey hunters for 2023!
Frequently Asked Questions
$200 deposit/hunter to lock your spot in
What to Bring
Camo clothing to wear during hunting (April and May are generally warmer with showers/thunderstorms. Can be chilly in the mornings and evenings).
Shotgun, shells (turkey loads), etc if gun hunting. Bow, arrows, broadheads, etc if bow hunting.
Other items: camera, cooler for taking home meat if wanted, game tags and hunting license, head lamps, etc.
- Any resident or nonresident hunter may purchase a turkey permit valid in units 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 (no draw/application for turkey permit/tag). A turkey permit is valid for one bearded turkey.
- In addition to your turkey permit/tag, you MUST have a Kansas hunting license (unless exempt by Kansas Law).
- Spring turkey permits and game tags may be purchased online, at any vendor location or by phone at 1-833-587-2164
- Kansas youth (15 and under) may purchase a youth spring turkey permit valid statewide for $7.50
- Nonresident youth (15 and under) may purchase a youth spring turkey permit valid statewide for $12.50
About Our Hunts
- We hunt early mornings to mid-morning/mid-day; take a break then go back out in the afternoons for an evening hunt till dark.
We have a shooting range on site at the lodge for sighting in your shotguns if needed. Also have several different bow targets for sighting in your bows (crossbows and compound bow targets).
Guide Gratuity: tipping your guide is not required but it is typical to tip your guide 10-20%. Your guide will appreciate a tip and any feedback you have for them. It’s ultimately left up to the hunters when and if to tip their guide.
Airports: Commercial Airlines
Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport: ICT – Wichita, KS (Our location is approximately 1 hour 35 minutes from the airport)
Kansas City International Airport: KCI – Kansas City, MO (Our location is approximately 1.5 hours from the airport)